Monday, July 28, 2008

On a cleaner note...





Hayden received mail today from The White House. This was a response to the letter he mailed to President Bush several months ago.


He was very excited as he got a letter addressed to him along with a picture of the President, and also some stickers of Barney the dog. He really wants to visit the White House, so hopefully we'll head down to DC some weekend and visit all the landmarks there!






3 comments:

Becky said...

How cool is that?! What a handsom young man. What happened to that little boy? I am so glad you are blogging it is so fun to get to see your family.
I love you
Aunt Becky

Unknown said...

How awesome for you, Hayden. Perhpas someday that will be your photo on the presidential letterhead!! Who knows. You can do anything you choose. I miss you and love you ~~ Nana

Coach A said...

I am a friend of the Alvinos, Hope you don't mind I am peeking at your blog! How exciting for your son to get a letter from the president!