How can it be possible that Hayden is in third grade already? I can just tell this is going to be a fun year for him. We are eager to hear all about third grade adventures!! Miss you all so very much ~~ Love you all ~~ Nana
Wow! Third grade. He looks ready to go. He looks so sharp in his kaki shorts and polo shirt. I think Anthony wore purple sweat pants and his Magic Johnson tee shirt. Love you guys! Aunt Becky
3 comments:
Did the summer just fly by? Hayden looks amazing! Not once ounce of fear on that brave face! Have a wonderful year! Third grade's a biggie.
How can it be possible that Hayden is in third grade already? I can just tell this is going to be a fun year for him. We are eager to hear all about third grade adventures!! Miss you all so very much ~~ Love you all ~~ Nana
Wow! Third grade. He looks ready to go. He looks so sharp in his kaki shorts and polo shirt. I think Anthony wore purple sweat pants and his Magic Johnson tee shirt. Love you guys!
Aunt Becky
Post a Comment