Even though we do consider ourselves primarily JETS fans these days, we realize that the Broncos are still in our blood. So today Hayden is off to school showing his pride in the blue and orange, especially after they throttled the Raiders last night. Keep in mind that he will definitely stand out as he is among a huge, did I say HUGE, community of Steelers fans around here. But our Denver connection would be proud as one of our teachers is a Bronco fan and has quite the display in his room.
We will continue to cheer on our dear old Broncos (as long as they are not playing the Jets).
What a handsome young man!! Makes me miss him even more, if that is possible. It is okay to have mixed loyalties...I get teased down here because the Panthers are not my "first favorite" team. But that's okay because like the rest of my family, I just love football. Next week it is off to see the Vols play in Knoxville. Love you all!!
3 comments:
Never forget where you come from!!! We love and miss you guys!
GO BRONCS!!!
What a handsome young man!! Makes me miss him even more, if that is possible. It is okay to have mixed loyalties...I get teased down here because the Panthers are not my "first favorite" team. But that's okay because like the rest of my family, I just love football. Next week it is off to see the Vols play in Knoxville.
Love you all!!
He'll have to wear that again tomorrow since we won again!!!!
Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment