So when I asked Hayden what kind of pumpkin he wanted me to carve, this is what he chose!
He is still very much in to this political stuff and is very proud to show it.
He went with me to the McCain-Palin office near us to pick up our yard sign. While we were there, he was talking it up with guys that are running the place. He even made a campaign sign for them! So when we have trick-or-treat this week, we will proudly show off our political pumpkin!
3 comments:
Way to go, Hayden! We LOVE your pumpkin! It puts our jack-o-lantern to shame.
Hey, Hayden. That is the COOLEST pumpkin I have ever seen. It is really cute and it will look so great on the porch on Halloween. I hope you don't eat all of your Treat-or-Treat candy all at once! Miss you and love you a lot! ~~ Nana
I wanted to do one of those, but it looked to difficult. way to go Hayden!!!
Post a Comment