That same weekend, Mom and Bob surprised Hayden on Sunday afternoon by showing up. They were at the Tennessee football game on Saturday, then drove up to PA. We knew it was a possibility that they would make it, but we did not tell Hayden just in case plans had to change.
We had just arrived home from church and the doorbell rang shortly after. Now that usually means that Hayden's friend behind us, Eliza, is coming over to play. Imagine his surprise when he opened the door and there were his Nana & Bob! Todd took Bob golfing (big surprise!) and Nana hung out with us. Hayden even got her to play his playstation baseball game with him. I had to get a picture of that because I have never seen her play a video game!
1 comment:
It doesn't take a genius to guess who won this game. It certainly wasn't Nana...I am not coordinated enough to play these games. It was fun anyway...I loved every minute of hanging out with my Hayden. Miss you all so much!!
Post a Comment