Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa comes to the Meadows..

This is what awoke me from my nap today... (No, I don't usually nap, but I am fighting another sinus infection and the pink eye that came with it..yuck!)
Every Christmas, Santa goes through all the neighborhoods in our area on the fire truck. Today was that day. As you can hear, they go all out with the lights and sirens and Santa rides on top. His "elves" have a bag of candy for each kid and oranges for the adults. This was extra cool today since this was the same truck that Hayden rode to school a few weeks ago and the firemen remembered him from that day.
This is another one of the benefits of living in a "small town"!
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun!! I am sure you just loved being awakened to the fire truck. It certainly was noisy. So excited to see you all soon. Love you ~~ Mom/Nana