Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WE ARE REDMEN!


I finished reading the book "Our Boys" about the Smith Center Redmen football team. I grew up about an hour from there, and my family is from there. My grandparents still live there and my mom has been there visiting for the past week and a half. It made me extremely homesick for my childhood days and there are so many memories in Smith Center.

Nana sent Hayden a shirt from there this week, and he is proudly wearing it today!!

Go Redmen!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hayden, you are such a handsome young man and your shirt really looks good on you. I hope you like it! How is school, Mr. Fourth Grader? I really miss you and am so eager to see you again. Love you so much ~~ Nana

Lisa said...

Anthony's reading the book right now. How exciting for Smith Center! Becky said the story has all the necessary elements for a great movie...