Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of 4th Grade!!


Today was the first day of school here and Hayden was off to 4th grade. His teacher is Mr. Wade and that is who Hayden wanted! Aside from being a great teacher, he grew up in Colorado, so he is a Bronco Fan!! And Hayden thinks that is so cool, being that is where he was born!!
He wanted to wear his Bronco shirt today, but I explained that he should wait at least a few days!! So we opted for our other team, the Yankees!!
I am anxious to hear how is day went.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Today is not the day to sport the Bronco gear either...it's going to be a loooong season!

4th grade was one of my favorite years! Mrs. Hanby was my teacher, and that was year that we learned Oklahoma history (because that's where we lived).

Have a great year, Hayden!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you, Hayden. I think your teacher sounds like a lot of fun. You look so grown up in your picture. I really am missing you. Have a fun year at school. Love you to the moon and back. ~~ Nana